Learn how to repair Excel files
To open a corrupt Excel file
Download and install Repair My Excel using the download button at the bottom of this page.
Run Repair My Excel and click the open button.
Select the corrupt .xls file that you wish to repair.
You should now be able to preview the file in the Repair My Excel preview window.
- If you can preview the XLS file then the file can be repaired and saved.
- If you cannot preview the XLS file then the excel file is to damaged to be recovered.
To save the XLS file you will need to purchase Repair My Excel a product activation key. The key is immediately sent to you by email.
Once you have entered the product activation key you can save the corrupt Excel file as an error free file. This will include all file formatting and formulas.
Download Repair My Excel
- Click the "Download Now" button below and download "RepairMyExcel-Setup.exe" to your computer.
- Run "RepairMyExcel-Setup.exe" and follow the on screen installation instructions.
- Once installed, open and preview the damaged Excel file. Purchase an activation key to save an error free copy of the file.